Sunday, January 13, 2013

Newbie

I've been wanting to start blogging for a while but never seemed to find the time. Now that I've graduated and am looking for a job, I have much more time on my hands than I'm used to having. I definitely have been enjoying this new found free time.  I've neglected my painting, drawing, and crafts for a while and it's been so much fun to get back at it! I also recently started knitting and am in love. 






One of the biggest parts of my life is my boyfriend, Omar. Friends since High school and this year we're celebrating our 6 year anniversary! Currently we are long distance: San Diego to Inland Empire. It's definitely not fun being far from each other but he makes it all worth it. God blessed me so much by putting this beautiful man in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment