I graduated with my master's in counseling in September. After having been in school for 18 consecutive years, I feel so weird not having to worry about a class presentation to prepare, paper to write, or articles to read. This has been both a nice change and stressful.
I have been looking for a job for the past 4 months, which was definitely a trying time. Last Friday, I had an interview for an internship and I got the position! Although the small stipend is practically nothing, I am so blessed to know that during this whole time God had a plan for me. I know that He led me to this position and He will use me. For now, I just need to be open to being an instrument for Him.
It's so easy to doubt God when life doesn't seem to be going according to my plan. I am always reminded that He has this all under control and all I need to do is STOP WORRYING! Being the anxious person that I am, this is a lot easier said than done. However, I am once again reminded that God takes care of me and always will.
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today." -Matthew 6:34
No comments:
Post a Comment